The Trattoria Project and Spectaculars: Set Dinner for 12. Blissful.







DSC_1385 DSC_0826
DSC_0077 pg2
pg1 pg3
pg4 pg6
pg8 pg5
pg7 pg9

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Set Dinner for 12. Blissful.

Woohoo!
It went well, everyone loved the food and wine. I was flatter bugged.

Now my eye bags couldn't get any bigger.

Soon i won't be mistaken for an already dreadful 30 year old but maybe 40 now.

Project Trattoria is painstaking, pocket burning and dosen't fit into my 7 hour age rejuvenation sleep schedule.

But I still have a long way to go and i still want my Trattoria and i will get what i want.

The only big rock in my way now is the army. Zzz.

Moving on,

Dinner was completely Italian, from the table settings to wine to bread. That burnt $30 off my pocket and it's just the start.
Tuscan bread salad($20), Calamari Risotto($50), Stewed Chianti chicken(whoppin' $85) and strawberries with cheese(easy $15), as follows -

No comments:














.
.