The Trattoria Project and Spectaculars: Spag with Smoky Arrabbiata "XXIV"







DSC_1385 DSC_0826
DSC_0077 pg2
pg1 pg3
pg4 pg6
pg8 pg5
pg7 pg9

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Spag with Smoky Arrabbiata "XXIV"



I've read a lot about the Arrabbiata and been wanting to try it for weeks but was constantly attacked by procrastination giants. I stood firm today and will make this happen. Unfortunately, Mom insisted that i should eat out with them at some american diner.

I said NO!.
Having to think that it was perfectly fine to have a tiny bit of the childhood rebellion in the name of that recurring persistent voice in my head that is nagging me to do the Arrabbiata.

I went a lil playful on this one and added some smoky pancetta having to picture how lovely it would taste. So wrecklessly, i went straight ahead and infused the pancetta with the Arrabiata ingredients.

To my awe and culinary ego it went

BLOOMIN BRILLIANT*~*~*~*

It is the greatest way to end the weekend and get ready for another week of mindless slavery.

Until next week, ccciaozers.

No comments:














.
.